- Post Date:September 10, 2022
- Views 100
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AADA 6872Location Herat
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
- On time request of HMIS items as needed
- Ensure on time supply of relevant hospitals
- Ensure proper record and documentation of all HMIS documents at BPHS health facility level.
- Attending all necessary meeting, workshop and training.
- Ensure hospital community board meeting are regularly conducted at least once per month or once per two month.
- Provide monthly narrative and other reports as needed.
- Performing extra activities for the program improvement based on the line management request.
- Monitor timeliness and completeness of reports. Develop monitoring and supervision plan and conduct supportive supervision visits. Assess quality of reported data.
- Collect, compile, analyze data and provide feedback. Provide staff with required HMIS information.
- Participate in drafting monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Maintain records of all HMIS documents including backup safely.
- Provided reliable, accurate, and timely information and reports for planning and decision making purposes
- Monitored the HMIS activities in the project catchment areas and provided feedback for project staff.
- Analyze HMIS data and provide feedback to HFs staff.
- Provide technical support to line manager and prepare data for all necessary reports and feedbacks.
- Ensure that HMIS data flow and quality is in place both at HFs and provincial level
- Ensure that there is no conflict among health facility staff in case of any conflict amongst health facilities staff find the solution and take action.
- Ensure on time submission of all necessary reports from relevant health facilities to the relevant departments.
- Identify the health facilities need and on time order of items and supplies to relevant health facilities.
- Follow up of all orders with log/procurements to ensure on time supplies and prevent shortages in health facilities.
- Ensure proper record and documentation of all necessary documents at health facility as well as at office level.
Community based activities
- Ensure relevant hospital community participation in hospital public issues and community meeting.
- Ensure that health posts are performing according to policies
- Help community based unit in proper selection of CHWs and other procedure as needed.
- Follow up of Shura-e-Sehi meeting and other community based activities for community participation/contribution.
- Good communication skill.
- Hard working.
- Strong team working skill.
- Be respectful and proper attitude
- Good inter personal relation ship
- MD qualification.
- Respect AADA internal policies and procedures.
- At least 2 year work experience in HMIS, Monitoring and Evaluation.
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of position and Location in which they want to apply in the subject line of their email through e-mail address shown below.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title and Location; else otherwise the CV will not be entertaine.
for more details communicate us via below contact number: 0785969600