HEALTH PROMOTER ( FEMALE FOR DAP )
- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 31
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number MSF-655Location kunduz
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Inform patients and communities about MSF and the services it provides According to medical priorities, deliver information to the patients and community on specific health topics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implement activities of health education and awareness (sessions in schools, churches, and community), under the indications and supervision of the HP Supervisor
• Participates in the design and implementation of the HP activities and develops the HP messages and materials according to the needs and the target group under the guidance of the HP supervisor and the HP Referent
• Under the guide of the HP Supervisor, assess the impact of activities (with questions, verifications, and behaviors observations), and report problems, successes and constraints to him/her
• Collect all types of information related to specific health and living conditions of the population, in particular, to identify the most vulnerable populations to target
– High school diploma (12th class) essential
– Medical or paramedical certification desirable
– University degree desirable
– Other experience in similar positions desirable
– Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
– English: oral and written essential
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
Working hours: Full Time 40 hours a week: 5 days a week
Salary: will be paid according to the MSF salary grid
The interested candidates should submit their applications before 19/12/2022 with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents (tazkira, certificates, diplomas, etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Kunduz Project via: E-mail < [email protected];
The reference Health Promoter Female for DAP must be stated in the application to be valid, either in the subject line of your email, If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.