- Post Date:August 27, 2022
- Views 115
- Career Level OthersExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry EducationQualification DiplomaSalary 300-USD/Month
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number CARE-AF-0271Location Kandahar
About CARE AFGHANISTAN:
CARE is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit, non-partisan and non-sectarian humanitarian organization, extending its relief and development assistance to those in need. CARE, as an International Confederation of 13 member organizations is one of the world’s largest private humanitarian organizations working in more than 90 plus, countries committed to helping communities in the developing world achieve lasting victories over poverty.
- Summary of Key Functions
The primary responsibility of the trainer is to provide quality Handicraft trainings to BNFs following the agreed syllabus and implementation schedule and to coordinate teaching schedule with other trainers:
- In consultation with line Supervisor develop prepare and implement the training.
- Conduct training need assessment to identify the existing needs
- Develop training manual and tool material (if required);
- Develop the training lesson plan
- Implement training according to the agreed syllabus and implementation schedule;
- Ensure that technical trainings are well planned and implemented to best meet their trainee’s Handicraft skills development;
- Preparation of Handicraft BNFs Lesson plans daily record and attendance report
- Ensure quality of training meet requirements;
- Consults with project supervisor on training related affairs.
- Ensure of trainee’s progress through regular evaluation.
- Address immediately to the Center Supervisor any problems that trainees may encounter and take the appropriate step to solve it.
- Collects and compiles training sessions’ related data.
- Assists Center Supervisor in Management.
- Handle trainings trainee absenteeism;
- Identify trainees who qualify for graduation according to criteria.
- Key relations
Reports to: project Supervisor
High School diploma/ 14th graduted
2-3 years’ experience.
- REQUIRED SKILLS
• Ability to work in team based environment.
• Self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of the Handicraft process.
• Thorough understanding of Handicraft identification systems.
• Effective reading, writing and interpretive communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of materials identification systems.
- COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Probes all fruitful sources for answers; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers; can see hidden problems, uses rigorous logic and methods to solve different problems with effective solutions.
- Duty Location
Station in Shah Walikot of Kandahar province
Please submit your completed CARE Standard Job application form (http://www.acbar.org/applicationform) to [email protected] before the closing date, applications without Care Standard Job application form will not be considered for shortlisting.
Applications after closing date will not be accepted.
Please Indicate the position title, Vacancy Number and Location in the Subject Line (Handicraft TRainer CARE-AF-0271) otherwise your application will not be considered.
Please note that there is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and call for Interview.
The successful applicant will be expected to undergo a Security check, Bridger check & Reference check and be compliant and sign up to Care Afghanistan’s Code of Conduct, PSHA (Prevention from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse) and other Care Afghanistan policies prior to a final offer being made.
Qualified People with Physical Disabilities and Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
CARE IS COMMITTED TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY (Available at: http://bit.ly/CAREAFG_Child_Protection_Policy)