- Post Date:October 19, 2022
- Views 59
- Career Level StudentExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number 1022-02Location Kabul
About TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN:
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We provide training, jobs, and sustainable skills to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 36,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored 150 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and
installed water, electricity and sanitation through the historic neighborhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has facilitated the sale of millions of dollars of Afghan artisan products internationally.
The post holder will be responsible for the below tasks:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and implement TM security procedures, standards and policies.
- Alert staff of new security threats and propose measures to respond to.
- Ensure security and safety of all TM Staff.
- Ensure security of TM premises and properties.
- Receives visitors, search them with the packages entering the office compound.
- Escort the visitor to the office of the staff member sent their name to the main gate for visitor entrance.
- Give visitor ID to the outdoor guest and advise them to hang the ID on his chest.
- Check the removal/outgoing items and ensure that paper releasing the items documents is completed.
- Monitor the CCTV and be aware of all the area under CCTV control.
- Monitor the door phone and communicate with the outdoor visitor politely.
- After gets full information then act upon.
- Don’t release your post unless relive by your partner.
- Since TM is nonpolitical and non-government organization, no authorization for weapons to enter inside TM compounds.
- Report any security related information, incident and irregularities to the security authorized persons.
- Conduct compound and perimeter patrol on regular basis.
- Report any suspicious persons, vehicles or objects to the Security Manager.
- Conduct building patrol after the official hours and physically check of all office doors and ensure that they are securely locked.
- Turn off/on all compounds lighting and bulbs when require and make sure all are in best working ordered.
- In collaboration with the security department and using security standards, monitor security procedure daily at office and residence areas and communicate any identified gaps with TM Security Manager.
- Water all outside plants and lawn in the compounds.
- Try your best to keep clean in the area you are assigned.
- Clean guards’ room and bathroom regularly.
- Assist other staff members when required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by security supervisor.
- High School Graduate
- At least two-years relevant experience
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dari and Pashto
- Excellent behavior, dedicated personality and aspiration of team works.
- Candidates should submit their CVs with Cover Letter to: [email protected] by no later than 29 October 2022. In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention VA# “1022-02” only.
- Kindly combine CV and Cover Letter as one pdf document and avoid sending us certificates and other heavy sized documents.