Graphic Designer/Social Media Officer
- Post Date:September 5, 2022
- Views 28
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Media and NewsQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number SG26/5/9/22Location Kabul
About Seamurgh Group:
Seamurgh Group is headquartered in Kabul and is one of the leading and fastest-growing clusters of privately owned LLCs that operate within agriculture, livestock, construction, and service industries. Seamurgh Group’s subsidiaries are involved in the production, processing, packaging, and provision of services.
We are looking for a dynamic graphic designer/social media officer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on the company’s online platforms. The responsibilities of a social media designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Graphic Designer/Social Media Officer’s Duties & Responsibilities include but ar not limited to;
- The overall responsibility for the Social Media platforms of the company.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation for the brands and the company.
- Producing and managing content (text, pictures, videos and etc) for the online posts.
- Increasing traffic and appeal to target audiences.
- Cultivation of leads and sales.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Liaising and collaborating closely with the sales, marketing, and distribution teams of the company.
- Any other task assigned by the leadership of the company.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, computer sciences, or a similar field.
- Three years of work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to draft messages in Pashto, Dari, and English Languages.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to the email below. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.