Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24
- Post Date:June 23, 2022
- Views 104
- Gender BothQualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities Many
- Location USAFunding Type Fully FundedLanguage English
Postgraduate admissions are now open at the University of Cambridge for interested students wishing to enroll and stand a chance of winning the fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship for courses commencing in the next academic year.
To be a beneficiary of this funding program you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section. Gates Cambridge has access to the full application for admission and funding when reviewing applications.
How to Apply
Applicants are to fill a combined application form. Applicants submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal.
The admission section:
In this section you are applying to a specific graduate course and a College place. You will provide all of the usual details about yourself, your academic background, plans and suitability for the proposed course.
The funding section:
In this section you can apply for a range of funding offered by the University and associated bodies, including the Gates Cambridge Scholarships, which has its own sub-section.
When applying for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you will be asked to provide the following:
- Statement: In the application form we ask: “In no more than 3000 characters (approximately 500 words) please explain why you are applying for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and how you meet the four main criteria. Full details about how to apply, including selection criteria and guidance on completing this statement, can be found at: gatescambridge.org”
- Research proposal: Gates Cambridge requires PhD applicants only to submit a research proposal as part of their application for funding.
- Gates Cambridge reference: In addition to two academic references for admission, Gates Cambridge applicants submit a reference about their fit with the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified