- Post Date:August 31, 2022
- Apply Before: October 30, 2022
- Views 39
- Career Level ManagerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number DU-HR-26Location Kabul
About Dawat University – پوهنتون دعوت:
Dawat University is an Islamic and scientific institution that fulfills its religious and scientific responsibilities towards the Muslim people of Afghanistan in particular and the Islamic Ummah in general by introducing the youth of this country to Islamic culture and educating them to high positions. Their religion and education are at the highest scientific level in the country, which enables them to carry great responsibilities to serve their nation, country, and the Islamic world and provides them with a better and more proud life.
We are looking for a skilled Full-Stack software developer that will be able to design, develop, and support applications or work with a team to develop applications, The main scope of work will include everything from back-end and front-end code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop the existing applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrange the relevant department’s weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly work plans to achieve the set goals.
- Consultation with software developers to determine the needs and appropriate solutions for creating software.
- Evaluation of software solutions and performance of university-developed software
- Data analysis of the test phase before applying the new future software
- Developing and building software with new technologies and complying with best cyber security practices
- Correcting errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the software to make sure there are no errors.
- Working with trial versions of software to ensure that it is designed correctly.
- Writing guides and instructions for the end users of the software
- Cooperating with end users regarding software performance.
- Preparation of necessary reports for superiors.
- Implementation of other duties that are entrusted to him by the relevant manager according to the regulations and objectives of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent formal training, certifications, or work experience in coding is required.
- Ability to liaison and work with non-programmers.
- Good communication skills.
- An understanding of object-oriented, procedural, and functional programming.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
Working Experience In:
- PHP Laravel Framework.
- Secure software development.
- RESTful APIs development.
- MySQL Database.
- Linux would be an asset.
- Experience with high-traffic websites and systems would be an asset.
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Creating timelines and writing technical documentation.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Familiar with Git and resource tracker technologies.
- Web services, SQL language, and ORM technologies.
- Web platform development.
- Web application customization.
- At least 2~3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science.
To apply for this position kindly click on the link below: