Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Food service supervisor - by The old Trapper. (Canada jobs)
- Post Date:February 10, 2022
- Views 50
- Vacancy No 1Offered Salary 19.00 hourly / 40 hours per weekLocation 10622 99 Avenue, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 8E8
- Career Level StudentExperience Less than 1 YearIndustry Food
- Qualification Certificate
- (high) school Secondary graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.