- Post Date:October 15, 2022
- Views 44
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Food and BeverageQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number ECW-07-22Location Takhar
About Empowerment Center for Women:
Empowerment Center for Women (ECW) is a women-led organization established in 1997 to work for women’s empowerment in Afghanistan. ECW thematically delivers services in Health, Education, Gender justice, Protection, Nutrition, Livelihood and Food security, and organizational development sectors. In addition, ECW has a strong background in Capacity building, Advocacy, Community Outreach, Networking, Accountability, and community-based protection programs. ECW is presently working in Kabul, Zabul, Uruzgan, Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Balkh, Samangan, Jawzjan, and Bamyan.
The purpose of this position is to lead, plan, coordinate, implement and report on the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team Project (MHNT Project) in Takhar provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the food commodities to AM-PLW and MAM-CH.
• preparing the food rations prior, the food distributions.
• responsible for receiving the food commodities at HFs level and stacking it in a standard mannered to avoid the risk of food being damaged.
• Update the stock cards for each type of food commodities.
• Prepare the monthly food distribution report at MHNT level
• Graduated from 12th class.
• Minimum to have 1 years’ experience working in MHNT
Interested candidates are requested to send their motivation litter along with their CVs to the attention of following address: [email protected], with a subject line (ECW-07-22),