Fixed Asset and Inventory Officer
- Post Date:September 16, 2022
- Views 56
- Career Level ManagerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 0822-04Location Kabul
About TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN:
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We seek to provide education, skills and livelihoods to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 36,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored or built 150 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and installed water, electricity, and sanitation through the historic traditional craft neighborhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has sold over US$ 15,000,000 of Afghan artisan products internationally.
The post holder is responsible for the below tasks:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To check the new procured goods specification against PRF/PO and register into the main database.
- Ensure to control inflow and outflow of assets.
- To maintain and update records for the movement and transfer of assets to other department/offices and update the main database for any changes occurred.
- To perform physical inventory of all assets and make sure that the tag number, location, use, condition, and other specification matched with the asset register database.
- To perform physical counts of assets and identify obsolete items for disposal process.
- To provide daily support to other section in regard to transfer and assigning assets.
- To keep the main database, asset tag number and Assignment form up to date when new asset is assigned to staff or any changes made in the location and user of assets.
- Ensure to keep office store in an organized, secure, clean manner and separate junk items and dispose them in accordance with TM policy and procedure.
- Ensure to process asset repair issues and identify if they are cost effective to be repaired.
- Ensure to keep proper filing system both hard and soft.
- Assist COO in preparing and finalizing asset donation, disposal and asset loss cases, process.
- Assist COO in reconciliation of asset with finance QuickBooks if requires.
- Establishing proper coordination among the Operations team and other departments at TMT and TMI in all asset and inventory issues.
- Preparing of monthly Inventory reports and submitting to the concerned supervising authority.
- Supervision of stock keeper and monitor their stock report.
- Establish and maintain a database of local and international vendors.
- Prepare PRF’s and other procurement documents
- Assist Senior Procurement and Contract Management Officer in purchasing goods, stationery, and other equipment for TMT, TMI, and FFHS -clinic.
- Support the Guesthouse and Maintenance Officer with managing logistics for the office kitchen.
- Any other relevant responsibilities as required and assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any relevant field.
- At least five years of work experience in asset and inventory.
- Having good communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Good Knowledge of Local Languages and English.
- Good character, cooperative and honest.
- Politeness, maturity, and honesty.
- Candidates should submit their CVs with Cover Letter to: [email protected] by no later than 21 September 2022. In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention VA# “0822-04” only.
- Kindly combine CV and Cover Letter as one pdf document and avoid sending us certificates and other heavy sized documents.