- Post Date:October 12, 2022
- Views 8
- Career Level ManagerExperience 7 YearsGender Both
- Industry FinanceQualification Master’s DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1522Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
Annual Budgeting cycle for Afghanistan Operations
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Annual Budgeting cycle for Afghanistan Operations
• Monthly Analysis of Financial Performance of the Group against established benchmarks
• Submission of monthly budget vs actual report to each department
• Tracking of Group-wide Operational and Capital budget
• Active role in improving accounting software utilization
• Overall supervision of Dash Software team
• Preparation of reports in DASH software all for program budgets
• Maintaining complete database of Production shows by properly tracking external/internal costing of each show
• Preparing program wise profitability analysis on monthly basis
• Periodic review of group-wide financial and operational controls
• Have in depth knowledge of tax laws applicable in Afghanistan.
• Coordinate with internal/external statutory auditors and tax auditors from Ministry of Finance.
• Working on various other reports as and when required by top management.
• ACCA (Affiliate, Finalist), MBA (Finance)
• At least five years of relevant experience
• Computer knowledge and proficiency with MS. Office programs. Candidates with good knowledge of Microsoft AX will be preferred.
Interested candidates should send their up-to-date resumes via e-mail.
Clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.