Financial Analyst, Strategic Ads, Google Customer Solutions
- Post Date:September 16, 2022
- Views 105
- Experience 7 YearsGender BothIndustry Computer and Technology
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of OpportunitiesLocation Redwood City, CA, USA New York, NY, USA Los Angeles, CA, USA
About the job
Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big picture challenges.
As someone who knows the workings of the core Finance team inside and out, you’ll lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking and control processes. You’ll provide senior level management with insightful recommendations, planning and reporting support.
In this role, you will be a critical thought partner to Sales and Strategy and Operations teams and leadership within GCS (Google Customer Solutions) driving decisions around resource allocation, business growth and growth management.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Provide executives with clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities.
- Engage cross-functional and Geo Finance teams to drive scalable analyses, tools and insights.
- Lead decision making on investment strategies for products, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business growth, and resource allocation.
- Analyze financial results and key performance metrics on a periodic basis to support decision making. Build and maintain long term financial models to identify the viability of projects, analyze expected returns, and support long term resource allocation.
- Define Key Performance Indicators and business quarterly goals for the business and own reporting and analysis to track performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, corporate finance, or accounting.
- Experience writing SQL queries and retrieving data from relational databases.
- Experience in SQL to extract and manipulate data and building reporting dashboards.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python.
- Ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence leadership.
- Excellent quantitative, written, communication, partnership, financial modeling, and presentation skills.
Related Jobs (5)
Services of a Legal Expert on Energy and Environment -LBN-CO- IC-1-23 on January 8, 2023 Job
Maastricht University Netherlands 2023 High Potential Scholarship on October 10, 2022 Scholarship