Finance Officer Kabul only Female
- Post Date:July 4, 2022
- Views 48
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Female
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number ASLO-KBL-25-7Location Kabul
About ASLO-Nationl NGO:
Afghanistan Social and Legal Organization (ASLO) is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and National organization, ASLO’s Main office in Kabul and operates and presence in Paktika , Khost,Takhar, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Kunduz, Badghis, Dykondi, Faryab, Ghazni, Ghor, Helmand, Herat, Jowzjan, Kandahar, Kapisa parwan,, Khost, Kunar, Laghman, Logar, Nangarhar, Nimroz, Nuristan, Urzugan, Paktia, Paktika, Samangan, Sar-epul, midan Wardak, Zabul, Parwan, Panjshir, Bamyan and Mazar-e-sharif, provinces. of ASLO working in sector of Education, Health, DRR, Emergency responses (Cash, Food, emergency shelter and NFIs kits, Hygiene Kits, Winterization, Transportation & Construction, Basic Food Packages), ,Agriculture and livestock, Nutrition, Agriculture and livestock, Women empowerment, Humanitarian aid, Income generation, Child Protection, Nutrition ,Disaster Risk Reduction ,Wash and Food security in Afghanistan for more information please see the web site of www.aslo.org.af .
The Finance Officer establishes and maintains efficient administrative systems and control mechanisms to support the smooth running of the operations and ensure compliance with administrative, human resources and financial rules and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day human resource, financial and administrative functions of the project personnel. Ensure compliance with financial internal controls, and ensure that transactions are processed and assets managed in accordance with ASLO Financial Rules and Regulations
- . Banking and Cash Management: Managing bank accounts and related records, cash disbursements, cash receipts, cash count. Reports to Donor on status of accounts.
- Financial Reporting: Preparing monthly and quarterly reports including budget variance reports, trial balance, cash flow reports, sales receipts and banking reconciliation and balance sheets.
- Accounting Procedures: Managing accounts payable, and accounts receivable summaries, journal entries for adjustment to the general ledger, chart of accounts and financial coding structure
- Payroll: Managing monthly payroll process and keeping payroll records.
- Lead the development, monitoring, and review of project budgets; review monthly financial analysis and budget and expense reports to determine reasonableness of variances and take appropriate actions, as required.
- Provide financial reports, including pipeline analysis, quarterly project reports, as requested by the donor.
- Oversee day-to-day coordination of financial activities ensuring cost efficiency.
- Maintain and administer an on-site financial accounting and bookkeeping system (Cashbook) required to assure the integrity and effective performance of financial operations and prepare monthly reports.
- Facilitate the work of external audits and audits and ensure that financial records are properly maintained and readily available during audits
- Direct and oversee the monitoring and annual auditing of cost-share requirements, tracking and reporting.
- Contribute to developing work plans and annual budgets for project activities and local office costs
- Organizing and preparing the Employees files, Employees Contracts, and documents.
- Maintain financial records such as expenditures, travel arrangements, purchases and delivery equipment has supplies and inventory.
- Keep records of all finance related documents.
- Prepare cash received voucher, cash payment voucher, Checking. Make daily cash reconciliation).
- Process payment requests of the project and operation cost.
- Ensure project/program cost are according to approved budget lines
- Keep soft and hard copies of financial records.
- Ensure purchasing procedures are followed for purchasing items need larger amount of cash.
- Ensure all bills, vouchers and any other documents related to finance has been signed and approved dated properly.
- Prepare monthly salary payroll, timesheet, and request for cash accordingly.
- Facilitate the purchase of daily items and equipment for different sections.
- Participate in the Admin/Finance related meetings and donor meeting.
- Overall control on the budget line allocated for office and spends accordingly.
- Conducting regular meetings with subordinates and sending its minutes to main office within time frame.
- To take the quality into serious consideration while purchasing equipment/Material.
- Assist in financial management; including management of cash flows in accordance with donor/ organization approved policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing funds of ASLO in the most efficient and controlled manner.
- Correspondence with Donor Agencies and others on finance related matters and issues of ASLO.
- Assist in ensuring timely and reliable preparation of monthly financial reports of ASLO as and when desired.
- Carryout bank reconciliations of all bank account; provide fund status updates on monthly basis
- Any other tasks assigned by the Director of ASLO.
- Manages and reconciles the petty cash/operational Advance in the field office for minor expenses
- budget Administration. Overseeing the annual budget and financial plan preparation, tracking budget execution.
- Develop the HR System and prepare the Job announcement for the need position on the organization.
- To ensure the CVs are received and put in a folder properly and handed over to the relevant section head for short listing and further process.
- To work on Oracle and other HR online system to review the recruitment process.
- To work on updating HRMIS report on monthly bases.
- To act as an administrator on the written tests of applicants and to participate in the interviews
- Monthly reporting to Support Office related to Administration and HR activities and when required
- Conduct reference checks for job candidates
- Proper record keeping of recruitment files
- To maintain and ensure HR Database are updated and information related to staff are collected properly on time
- To maintain and update employee Personnel Files regularly and ensure Personal File requirements are met properly
- To ensure that recruitment files, staff attendance, timesheets, and payrolls on monthly basis prepared, checked, and filed properly
- Arrange induction training for newly hired staff
- Prepare the annul appraisal for the organization staff
- Prepare the contract of for newly hired staff,
- Work with the Admine and finance for the related task.
- Communicate with the sub-office for collection of the HR Data.
- Prepare the job announcement and post on the web site jobs and social media.
Graduate /Post Graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Public or Business Administration, or related field OR degree in another field combined with a professional qualification in accounting or finance
- Excellent command on local languages plus English;
- Excellent organizational and personal skills
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- demonstrate sound work ethics
Please email a covering letter of application and your CV to [email protected] including the job title and your name in the subject line and province Name by 13 Sept-2022. At : 2:00 PM Your covering letter should be no more than one standard A4 pages in length and explain how you meet the position requirements and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role. Your CV should be no more than 4 pages and include 3 professional references including your current employer. The precision and style with which you present yourself in your covering letter and CV will be given significant weight in short listing candidates. Application with no proper subject (requested above) will not be considered.
Related Jobs (7)
Financial Analyst, Strategic Ads, Google Customer Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Cash Assistance Program Officer (Romania) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Asia Regional Strategic Finance Support (Remote) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Americas Customer Operations Rebates Finance Analyst (USA) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job