- Post Date:September 17, 2022
- Views 23
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number IRW-CO-27-2022Location Kabul
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Finance Coordinator, the incumbent undertakes the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper cash-flow to all field offices after reviewing their advance requests.
- Ensure all monthly finance documentation from all the field offices are received, reviewed, approved by relevant Project in-charge and then filed.
- Ensure monthly staff salary income and with-holding taxes are strictly deposited within the same month (In-line with the Government due time), prior to the last working day of the month if it falls on weekend or public holiday.
- Ensure preparation and submission of quarterly/half yearly financial reports to Ministry of Economy and Tax Department on time
- Ensure monthly deposited taxes are reconciled with the IR tax ledger at the end of the month.
- Responsible for checking the documents from suppliers
- Responsible for bank transfers like supplier payments, field office advance etc.
- Responsible for creating vouchers for bank payments, field office vouchers into AX system.
- Do bank reconciliation monthly in the system
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager or to undertake any other reasonable duties deemed consistent with the job and at its level of responsibility as and when required by the line manager.
- BBA /Finance and Accounting .
- 3 to 5 year’s professional work experience in Finance field. Experience working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization is preferred.
- Skills of financial software.
Submission Guidelines:Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following link:
The closing date for accepting applications is 27 September 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: The interview will be on rolling basis due to the urgent need of the position the interview may take place before the closing date of the post/s.
Related Jobs (7)
Financial Analyst, Strategic Ads, Google Customer Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Cash Assistance Program Officer (Romania) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Asia Regional Strategic Finance Support (Remote) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Americas Customer Operations Rebates Finance Analyst (USA) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job