- Post Date:September 9, 2022
- Views 33
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry FinanceQualification Master’s DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number KIS-006Location Kabul
About Kardan Schools:
Kardan School of excellence is Afghanistan’s leading private high school. The School earned a strong reputation for academic excellence in several academic contests around the world such as in New York and India through the achievements in MUN (Modern United Nation) debates. It is worth citing that the School has immensely expanded over the years and now has several branches in Kabul. The school has a separate campus for female students and a modern kindergarten equipped with all facilities and services. It is worth mentioning that over 2000 students are pursuing their studies in Kardan School of excellence. With a modern curriculum and highly qualified instructors/teachers, we are recognized for quality education and service across the industry.
The finance Manager will be responsible for the overall financial activities of Kardan Schools and would be engaged in preparing financial reports, devising strategies in line with the schools’ strategic objectives, and guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term. In addition, the finance manager will make financial decisions, review financial reports to discover cost reduction methods, and will also monitor financial reports to ensure legal requirements are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of Schools;
- Review monthly schools’ payrolls and assure that payrolls are prepared as per the approved budget and staff salaries are allocated as per the attendance report;
- Review financial data and prepare projection and budgeting reports;
- Monitor inflow, outflow, and scholarship reports;
- Track the Schools’ financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement;
- Provide technical guidance and support to Finance Officers related to maintenance of accounts and records;
- Evaluate and oversee the performance of finance department employees, including finance officers and cashiers;
- Organize comprehensive training programs for employees regarding fiscal policies and procedures;
- Ensure that the financial records and reports are maintained in compliance with Kardan Schools Finance Policy manual and Afghanistan Law;
- Prepare reports required by ministries and government in compliance with Internal Control System and Government Laws;
- Assist management in designing and implementing of the finance database system of the Schools;
- Supervise proper maintenance of books/ records at Head Office;
- Verify and approve all inflow and outflow information entered in Finance System and forward the report to management;
- Prepare and submit financial statements to management on a monthly and yearly basis;
- Review monthly cash in hand and bank reconciliation report;
- Prepare monthly advances schedules;
- Supervise and monitor purchases and inventory of schools;
- Ensure that taxes are paid in a timely manner as per the Taxation Laws of Afghanistan;
- Prepare different reports required by management;
- Any other official task is given by the supervisor;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Finance Professional.
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance and Business.
- Strong knowledge of Afghanistan Taxation Laws and Practices.
- Good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, with good proficiency in Accounting Softwares and Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in English, Dari, and Pashto.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to the following email by clearly mentioning the Job Title in the subject line.
Related Jobs (7)
Financial Analyst, Strategic Ads, Google Customer Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Cash Assistance Program Officer (Romania) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Asia Regional Strategic Finance Support (Remote) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Americas Customer Operations Rebates Finance Analyst (USA) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job