- Post Date:December 19, 2022
- Views 42
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry FinanceQualification Master’s DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1546Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
The incumbent will be in charge of overseeing a company’s financial operations, including revenue and expenses, and ensures that their business is profitable. They oversee budgeting, tax planning, and cash flow statements. They also work out strategies for the business to reduce expenses and increase revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for keeping track of all vendors of Moby Group
• Ensuring all payment are properly recorded in AX either through Cash or bank
• Keeping full track of fixed assets additions/disposals and ensuring all transactions are done through Fixed Asset (FA) Module in Microsoft Dynamics.
• Ensuring proper reconciliation is done with operations/procurement department for utilities and other routine nature expenses like Electricity, Fuel, travel, and other contractual payments.
• Have up to date information about all software being used by company, keeping track off licensing requirements and their expiry dates to ensure all software prepayments are properly amortized.
• Maintaining full schedule of rent payments to ensure all prepayments are properly amortized on monthly basis.
• Ensure cash & bank reconciliation are performed on monthly basis.
• Supervise the work of subordinates to ensure cash payments/operational advances are being recorded in AX on timely basis.
• Prepare the monthly reports and submit to head of department like vendor aging, cash flow report, updating the notes to the accounts for monthly financials etc.
• Keeping track of all barter agreements and ensure financial impact is properly in the books of accounts keeping in view the requirements of the agreements.
• CA, ACCA including Part qualified, MBA Finance, having experience of 3 – 5 years with audit firms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dari and or Pashto
• Excellent planning, organizational and administrative skills
• Highly numerate with strong ability in financial analysis, forecasting, project costing, preparing and monitoring budgets
qualified and interested applicants can fill out the online application form through the following link
Attention: Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for a written test or an interview.