- Post Date:October 21, 2022
- Views 39
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Male
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1511Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
The Finance Coordinator will study and develop an understanding of the creative work to support the department and team to ensure the correctness and promptness of internal accounts and project deliverables. The creative environment and process is challenging yet unique in its nature, where the finance coordinator will be closely working and collaborating with creators, bringing ideas and projects to life; creative works and projects that will positively impact the lives of millions of Afghans/audiences throughout Afghanistan and globally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure proper tracking of Internal Direct and External costs (IDC/EDC) of each project by having a complete mechanism of tracking manpower & resource utilization for each project.
• Monitor and record all cash disbursements, expenditures, and receipts of the expenses/projects, ensuring timely, effective, and accurate record keeping.
• Provide regular and updated reports to finance and creative management about budget planning, utilization, areas requiring management attention & budget deficit etc.
• Keep abreast of project changes and matters having financial implications and update the management of the same.
• Perform internal control assessments, and recommend, and initiate actions necessary to correct internal control weaknesses.
• Maximize the usage of the Dash platform (software program) for all creative shows by inputting budgets & actual costing information for system-generated reporting.
• To be the point of contact with finance for obtaining funding for each show and ensuring all such project advances are timely settled.
• Maintaining the up-to-date project database showing the actual stage of completion of each project executed by the creative team (through tracking deliverables, milestones, output etc.)
Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance having 3-5 years of working experience (preferably in project accounting)
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.