- Post Date:December 18, 2022
- Views 63
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number FBO/S/#15/2022Location Kabul
DAARTT (Danish Assistance to Afghan Rehabilitation and Technical Training) is an NGO established in Afghanistan by the Danish People’s Aid (DPA) in 2003.
The organization is specialized in construction and has built more than 200 schools, clinics and other buildings in Afghanistan, but is also engaged in humanitarian activities, such as construction of wells for drought-hit families and distribution of non-food items and emergency cash to people in need. Activities are funded by AHF and Danish humanitarian funds. DAARTT is a member of ACBAR and of the Shelter and NFI, WASH and education clusters
- Making sure of timely receiving the procurement and payment documents from Procurement and other sections
- Registration of all incoming documents in the relevant books
- Reviewing the accuracy and eligibility of all payment documents
- Applying all accounting rules and practices during the voucher process
- Registration of vouchers in the relevant cash books
- Booking the transactions in the financial system (Navation)
- Reconciliation of certain accounts
- Filing all financial documents
- Assisting in the process of obtaining signatures on payment documents
- Attending support staff meetings and drafting action plan for the finance section
- Delivery of payment/other documents to the banks
- Maintaining close contact and coordination with the Assistant Procurement Officer
- Observing coding system in the voucher process
- Providing legal feedback according to the organization’s policies, Tax Law and other relevant laws to the finance and procurement staff during the process
- Helping in the process of project based and yearly financial statements auditing process
- Demonstrating a professional and ethical interaction with all staff.
- Able to Manage multiple projects financing and allocation.
- Verify the registration and encoding of all the financial transactions, according the to internal procedures
- Verify all the support documents of the financial transactions and the availability of funds on donors budget;
- Responsible for preparing monthly BRS (balance reconciliation sheet) at the end of each month
- Any other duties or tasked delegated by relevant supervisors.
Applicants must have:
- BBA or BS. Economics
- At least two years’ experience in NGO/INGO Accounting/Finance Department
- Good computer and English language skill
- Good accountancy knowledge and working capability in multi-funded organizations
- Knowledge of Afghanistan’s Taxation Law (Withholding Tax), and procurement process/policies
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Able to work under the pressure
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Attitude / Values:
- Committed to DAARTT mission, vision, objective, goal
- Friendly, team player
- Self-motivated and results focused.
- Analytical and organized.
- Honest, reliable and maintains confidentiality
APPLYING WITHOUT DAARTT STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM OR NOT FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM PROPERLY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORT-LISTING,
DAARTT STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ON WWW.ACBAR.ORG
We will accept only online applications. Please send your online applications by 21st Dec 2022 @ 23:55 Hours midnight.
Applicants who do not have the required qualification & experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions: