- Post Date:December 26, 2022
- Views 46
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number Vacancy#:399Location Kabul
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
FMIC was established as an innovative four-way public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, La Chaine de l’Espoir “Chain of Hope”, and AKDN. The Aga Khan University is managing this facility as part of AKDN initiative. FMIC is a 171-bed tertiary care hospital for adults, mothers and children, located in Kabul, Afghanistan; providing access to Afghans from all 34 provinces with exemplary healthcare services. FMIC diagnostics offer high-end imaging and state-of-the-art laboratory services; meeting the emergent needs of the Afghan populace. FMIC offers subsidized care through its Patient Welfare Support Programme to patients with no wherewithal to afford the cost of services. Since April 2006, FMIC has disbursed over $44.1M in patient welfare support to over 675,000 patients. FMIC serves over 300,000 patients annually. Furthermore, FMIC has established a 40-bed Women’s and Children’s house to host ultra-poor patients and provide 100% free care including housing and transportation facilities.
The incumbent deals overall in inpatient billing and other related activities of the PBSD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate would be able to:
a. Regular Responsibilities:
- Process all the admission / discharges, billing, inpatient bill estimation and collection of cash from patients.
- To do initial assessment of patient financial position and fill PFE and recommend the deserving patients to welfare.
- Recover the commitment amount from the patients at the time of discharge.
- Maintain the daily admission/ discharge log for management review.
- Charge the following medical supplies / procedures cost in the respective patients account:
o Oxygen Supplies;
o Special Procedures Charges;
o Any other charges.
- Reconcile the patient admission records with the ward records and update the system accordingly.
- Files of all documents properly.
- Any other relevant task assigned by the supervisor.
a. Periodic Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the new admission records on monthly basis.
- Reconciling the Medical & Surgical logs.
- Bachelor in Business Administration / specialization in finance.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under difficult working conditions;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office.
- Good financial & accounts knowledge.
Interested applicants should send their resume to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Children, Ali Abad, and Behind Kabul University or email [email protected].
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged. CVs are required to be covered with application letter also. Please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line.