- Post Date:September 23, 2022
- Views 32
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry ConstructionQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number IRW-NGR-004-2022Location Nangarhar
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
The field Supervisor should keep the link and integrate the project right holders with Project Management Staff in accordance to the project need and objective at the field and district level and to work with community influential in order to keep the link and integrate the GBV, CP and WASH activities in target communities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Liaising with the communities and project management teams to ensure that the project design is accurate before work commences.
· Ordering and scheduling the delivery of all equipment needed for the GBV, CP and WASH.
· Acting as the main point of communication between the communities and the project team.
· Managing the work schedules and time cards for all field staff.
· Providing leadership to on-site staff, sub-contractors, and other parties.
· Investigating and resolving right holders complaints.
· Responsible for on time daily, weekly, and monthly plan and progress report.
· Responsible for conducting meeting with relevant stakeholders.
· Ensuring that safety policies are strictly adhered to.
· Reviewing project progress to ensure that deadlines are met.
· Documentation of project related data.
- Perform any other tasks assigned or required
- Minimum University engineering degree in Civil and Irrigation Engineering.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience with international organization and NGO.
· Well experienced in project planning, management and have the Ability to plan, organize and carry out activities with limited supervision from supervisors.
· Ability to communicate and submit reports in both spoken and written.
· Good English writing and speaking skills
· Fluency in Pashto / Dari
· Good knowledge and skill of Computer office automation programs
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following link:
The closing date for accepting applications is 28 September 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: The interview will be on rolling basis due to the urgent need of the position the interview may take place before the closing date of the post/s.