- Post Date:December 5, 2022
- Views 26
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry DevelopmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number IRW-034-2022Location Kabul
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an international, non-profitable, non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its head quarter in Birmingham, UK. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for International Red Cross and red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. Islamic Relief has been working in Afghanistan for more than 23 years, providing emergency relief and implementing life-changing development projects for some of the most vulnerable people in the country. Islamic Relief set up our first Afghanistan office in 1999. Since then, IRA continued providing assistances in emergency relief, food security, livelihood, education, health, nutrition, shelter, orphan sponsorship, Ramadan and Qurbani programmes.
The Field Supervisor is responsible of supervising the survey and coordination of the projects in the field and is responsible to work Humanitarian Program Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Coordinate with ministries/departments of Economy, MoRR/DoRR, in provincial level.
· Directly Supervising distributors/surveyors’ activities
· Collection and compilation of data received from daily wage surveyors/distributors
· Updating KOBO application as per Project needs
· Retrieving Data from KOBO application
· Filing of project related documents both soft and hard.
· Any other task assigned by line manager.
· Bachelor degree in related field.
· 2-3 years of relevant experience
· Excellent knowledge of local languages Dari and Pashto.
· Able to handle field initiatives
· Good English and computer skill is required
· Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Be punctual, on time, and able to meet deadlines.
Interested and qualified national candidates should cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following:
The closing date for accepting applications is 11 Dec 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.