- Post Date:October 18, 2022
- Views 47
- Career Level StudentExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 50Vacancy Number AD#AF 231/22Location Baghlan, Kunduz, Balkh
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
The Field Supervisor will be responsible to manage and oversee the performance of field staff (community volunteers) for accurate provision of project deliverables e.g. packages.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Summary of the responsibilities;
1. Supervision and support of community volunteers in relief packages distribution
2. Responsible for verifying beneficiary data provided by Community Volunteers/ Relevant community level staff
3. Provide regular feedback to district coordinator and senior management team of the project and BRAC Afghanistan
• Supervision and support of community volunteers in relief packages distribution
• Ensure all identified target beneficiaries received Relief packages
• Monitoring the daily implementation of deliverables in the community level
• Ensure the receipt and delivery of the goods/ relief packages to community groups in target areas
• Ensure that relief packages are correctly maintained, and correct beneficiaries are receiving these packages.
• Verify beneficiary data provided by Community Volunteers/ Relevant community level staff;
• In close collaboration with Community Volunteers, ensure monitoring systems and project indicator tracking is done correctly
• Responsible for responding and resolving conflicts arising in communities over beneficiary listing
• Provide regular feedback to district coordinator on the project
• Provide daily feedback to district coordinator or relevant project team on number of packages delivered, number of pending packages and non-delivered packages
• Provide regular feedback on project effectiveness in the target areas
• Participate in program studies and assessments such as project final evaluation
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the District Coordinator, or project manager
• 2-3 years of experience in a Field Supervisor, conflict resolution, local governance, enterprise development, etc. in rural communities of Afghanistan.
• experience in program implementation an international NGO is preferred.
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of community mobilization and development in conflict-affected areas.
• Experience designing and implementing training and capacity building.
Afghanistan, Baghlan, Kunduz, Balkh
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/field-supervisor-43/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Job Location: Jawzjan, Balkh, Kunduz
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100