Field implementation officer UNHCR
- Post Date:November 16, 2022
- Views 15
- Career Level OfficerExperience 6 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 33351 - 33352 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number AD#AF 263/22Location Kabul
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
To successfully implement the contextualized graduation programme in Afghanistan and ensure that all program component activities are implemented in line with the programme’s inclusive approach for targeted ultra-poor women and their families.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Ensure the quality of chosen participant selection method
Verify all the primarily selected households by making visit to each of the households
Supervising BRAC efficient and effective use of assets, cash and other inputs for improving economic and social conditions.
To coordinate with the local government, NGOs and other development partners to enhance economic inclusion of selected ultra-poor participants
Compile the weekly reports/monthly reports/ quarterly reports/graduation scanning reports from all the PAs and send them to the District Manager.
Visit participant’s household to follow up on the progress
Ensure the quality of graduation scanning ang follow up the progress against the indicator
Ensure quality graduation of all the participants
Track the development of the PAs, provide feedback on their activities, follow up on their improvement and review their performance at the end of the year.
Any other duty assigned by immediate supervisor for the smooth run of the program.
Ensure the 50% placement of the trained participants
1. Read, understand, practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
2. Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
EXPERIENCE (Including sector/industry):
● 5 years’ relevant experience
● Previous experience of working in development sector
● Having familiarity with PARR community is an added advantage
12. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
● Ability to clearly communicate with people in the community
● Arranging local meetings with community members and influential individual
● Apt in using digital devices, i.e, smart phones, PC, Laptop etc
● Writing and sending emails
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below:https://www.jobs.af/jobs/field-implementation-officer-unhcr
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer