Executive Assistant Manager
- Post Date:October 4, 2022
- Views 64
- Career Level ManagerExperience 5 YearsGender Female
- Industry BankingQualification Master’s DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 01/10/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The position has primary responsibly of managing day-to-day operations of the documentation and communication management department. Providing documentary and logistical support to the Chief Executive Officer and members of management board plus managing documents received and sent through the departments and external organizations. The position holder will be expected to be aware of keeping confidentiality of the information available with her.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among the banks management, supervisory board members, shareholders, da Afghanistan bank, Afghanistan government offices and other external authorities.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the documentations management department.
- Establish, organize and maintain files and records related to the department and bank.
- Organizing, preparing agenda and minutes of the management board meetings.
- Planning, scheduling the meetings and appointment of CEO and management board members
- Liaise with the bank’s board secretary with regards to all matters relating to supervisory and shareholders’ meetings (12 meeting per year 4 of which are in person).
- Maintain departmental record.
- Assist in ordering supplies for management board members.
- Draft letters on behalf of departments in accordance with standard office procedures.
- Deliver letters and package received to relevant departments.
- Translation of formal documents and letters required.
- Supervise officers in department when hired.
- Other assigned duties as may be determined by the CEO and management board team
Master Degree in economics or management or any other high quality education or evidenced relevant experience. Certifications are a plus.
– Excellent verbal and written skills in English, Dari and Pashto.
– Ability to translate English language to Dari and Pashto and vice versa.
– Ability to manage staff and operations of the departments.
– Enthusiastic attitude and desire to work
– General and detailed administrative experience
– Excellent organization skills
– Ability to perform / work independently
– Willingness and desire to learn more
– High degree of honesty, probity, and confidentiality
– Commitment to career.
– Excellent verbal and written skills in English and local languages.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– General administrative experience
– Experience in Banking Sector
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page, if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.