ES-NFI Project Manager- Based
- Post Date:November 9, 2022
- Views 15
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number ES-NFI Project Manager- BasedLocation Balkh Faryab Paktika
About OCHR (Organization for Coordination of Humanitarian Relief):
OCHR is a national non-governmental organization established in Afghanistan in 2015 to play a vital role in humanitarian and development settings, and to contribute towards the peace building in the country where the people can live in amity and harmony.
In humanitarian situations emerging as result of conflict or natural disasters, natural, the response encompasses the provision of tools and resources i.e. to reduces the suffering and increase self-sufficiency.
Our approach includes sustainable development, focusing on ultra-poor communities of Afghanistan. The endeavors focus on social and economic development of the people dwelling in remotes parts of the country.
Through peacebuilding efforts, we envision Afghanistan a socially inclusive society where peace and prosperity remains a fate for every individual living in this territory. Promote the social cohesion, curtailing extremism in all forms, inclusiveness of peace processes where children, women and marginalized groups have a voice.
The purpose of the Shelter Coordinator position is to assist in the day-to-day implementation of the AHF-OCHA project.
- Adhere to OCHR policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Responsible for: assessment, vulnerable beneficiary selection ,project planning, implementation and monitoring for shelter construction activities
- Participate in field missions, shelter activities monitoring, and technical assistance to beneficiaries.
- Supervise the collection and analysis shelter data i.e. reported by shelter officer.
- Maintain shelter beneficiaries’ documentation both on field and office levels and on its profiles.
- Distribution of beneficiaries’ cash payments according to the plan and on time clearance.
- Provision and completion of all field related forms, contracts and retain in profile.
- Beneficiaries and community workers training regarding shelter upgrading.
- Produce reports on weekly , monthly and require base as well
- Conduct the meeting with community/or village elders, Malaks, local authority and other stakeholders at field level.
- Remain updated on technical and legal considerations (national laws, standards and codes)
- Coordinate the material loading, transportation and delivery with logistic and warehouse assistant
- Arrange and participate in OCHR staff seminars and training, when scheduled.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the immediate superior.
Assessment on site. Village and market assessments ; identify needs and resources, shelter type, data on returnees/ IDPs, market functionality etc
Beneficiary selection. Identify vulnerable families eligible for shelter upgrading, cash for rent and winterization kit assistance according to established selection criteria.
Delivery on site. Cash for upgrading shelters, Cash for rent-CfR and NFIs (winterization kit) assistances to conflict and natural disaster affected people.
Monitoring Ensure that:
- all program data are accurately collected and reported;
- the quality and quantity of construction material is distributed to the beneficiaries families, Is correct and according to the delivery plan.
- The shelter construction up to completion and occupancy respects the activity plan and deadlines.
- Monitor shelter construction activities within the agreed timeframe.
- the quality and quantity of construction material is distributed to individual beneficiaries, is correct and according to the construction delivery plan;
- Upon successful completion of construction stages reports to shelter officer for cash Installments disbursement process.
In order to apply for the announced vacancies, please Mention the Province and send your CVs to the email address given below by the closing dates mentioned and as applicable.
Once your CV is and Application form is received, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted, followed by written test and interview.
The subject line must read ES-NFI Project Manager- Based (Balkh/Paktika/Faryab) AdminHR/0542022
Non-compliance with the submission guidelines may lead to the rejection of your application for the position you have applied.
House 37, Street No. 3 Adjacent to Dawat University District 05, Kabul-Afghanistan