ER MEDICAL DOCTOR
- Post Date:October 29, 2022
- Views 54
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number MSF-642Location Kunduz
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Objectives of the Position
Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, MSF protocols, values, and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries’ health conditions.
– Diagnose, stabilize and treat acute traumatic injuries in the emergency department
– Lead multidisciplinary trauma teams in a structured method during the management of critical ill trauma patients.
– Work independently while keeping an overview in a busy emergency room ensuring the patient flow is optimized.
– Participate in training organized by the department or by the hospital.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnosis and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols
– Participate in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its validity and informing the line manager or project coordinator about any problem or complication of the patient’s illness, or medical error and monitors the proper functioning of the department, equipment, or material
– Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care
– Knows and ensures all MSF medical protocols are followed and implemented, checking universal precautions are followed at all times and reducing bio-hazard risks, and improving infection control. Ensures professional confidentiality is respected
– Manage the team under his/her direct responsibility according to MSF HR policies and procedures, supervising their performance, organizing and scheduling shifts and rotations, directly participating in emergencies and on calls if necessary
– Give regular feedback to the line manager and report directly any issue or incident
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
– Medical Doctor diploma essential
Experience in trauma care is essential
Experience in critical care is desirable
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
Working hours: Full Time 40 hours a week: 5 days a week
Salary: will be paid according to the MSF salary grid
The interested candidates should submit their applications before 04/11/2022 at 5 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and supporting documents (tazkira, certificates, diplomas, etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Kunduz Project via: E-mail < [email protected]
The reference ER Medical Doctor must be stated in the application to be valid, either in the subject line of your email, . If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.