Engineer Radio Optimization (Casual)
- Post Date:November 2, 2022
- Views 40
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number ET-0097Location Kabul
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
– Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Engineer Radio Optimization (Casual) with Etisalat Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for link budgets analysis, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, initial system design and dimensioning, coverage planning, site identification, and evaluation.
• Responsible for frequency/code planning, interference analysis, and optimization.
• Prepares the daily reports for KPI and traffic analysis in BSC/RNC and cell level.
• Responsible for 2G/3G & 4G worst cells daily analysis, troubleshooting, and follow-up for improvement.
• Responsible for set-up, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software (TEMS, Actix, MapInfo)
• Responsible for performing site candidate evaluation, selection process, drive test, and site integration.
• Performs design criteria, system dimensioning, link budget, traffic analysis, frequency, and code planning.
• Ensures data integrity of various morphology/topography databases and drives test data for model calibration.
• Coordinates to define processes and procedures for radio frequency engineering tasks.
• Maintains advanced knowledge of BSC/RNC parameters and modification as part of daily optimization.
• Ensures timely support of other team members for the assigned tasks.
• Any other assigned tasks by the line manager.
Bachelor of Computer Science with three years of relevant experience
Afghanistan, Kabul, Balkh, Herat
You are kindly requested to submit your application at https://careers.etisalat.af/ .
For further information please contact us on +93 (0) 788887363.