Electronic Banking Junior Officer
- Post Date:October 7, 2022
- Views 49
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 19/08/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This position is responsible to perform daily routine operation of prepaid card
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Entry of prepaid card issuance, maintenance and re-credit into the system
2. Entry of online funding
3. Responding to the emails and calls received from both branches and customers
4. Filing of prepaid card documents
5. Performing of given task by supervisor
– 12the Grade / 14 the Grade and Bachelor is preferable
– 1 Year
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
– Hard working
– Accountable for the responsibilities
– Self-management competency
– Well communication skill
– Ability to speak well in English
– Written ability in English
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
External Applicants: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page, if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer