- Post Date:September 6, 2022
- Views 73
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Male
- Industry ConstructionQualification DiplomaSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AGC/HR/22/018Location Nangarhar
About Alokozay Group of Companies:
The Alokozay Group of Companies (AGC) is a leading ISO certified multinational FMCG company, has a proud history of 100 years of business, producing a diversified range of FMCG products including tea and coffee, soft drinks, evaporated milk, biscuits and potato chips, detergents, baby care products and a wide range of other personal care products.
AGC is headquartered in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, but has a presence in over 40 countries. It operates its own state of the art factories, warehouses and logistics operations and has an extensive distribution network across the Middle East, Central Asia, Asia, Europe, Africa and North America.
With over 35,000 staff and a rapidly developing consumer base, AGC is well on its way to fulfilling its mission of becoming one of the world’s leading brands. We invite you to explore our website ( www.alokozay.com ) to learn more about AGC and our exciting vision.
The position holder will be responsible for electrical maintenance and daily powerhouse operations and will be reporting to the Electrical Engineer.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical systems.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Must know the powerhouse operation, especially generator.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including ammeters, and test lamps.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand and power tools.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
- In addition to wiring & maintenance of electrical systems, electricians may install coaxial or fiber optic cables for computers and other telecommunications equipment.
- Install telephone systems, computer wiring and equipment, street lights, intercom systems, and fire alarm and security systems.
- Must have a Diploma in filed of electricity with three years’ experience in the related field
- Must have computer knowledge especially MS. Office
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Applications should be submitted through this address- https://www.alokozay.com/careers
Applications received after the deadline will not be acceptable. The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only short-listed applicants whose application corresponds to the above criteria will be contacted for test/ interview. No telephones call will be responded in this regard.