Education Senior Project Officer
- Post Date:September 24, 2022
- Views 43
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry EducationQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 31735Location Helmand
About IRC (International Rescue Committee):
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
- Assist Youth and Education program Project Manager in the project budget by preparing expenditure plan, cash need projections, overseeing the budget utilization and proposing necessary budget realignments.
- Support the IRC field offices related Education Program Project Mangers/supervisors for providing the overall project require CBE Martials as (CBE Classroom, Teacher, Student, training and CBE classroom maintenance Martials).
- Coordinate with procurement section to undertake administrative action related to the procurement including preparation of purchase orders, related payment requests, and monitoring and follow-up on such requests.
- Perform the logistical arrangements for the Education Program and Coordinated admin and logistic related issues with IRC Field Offices.
- Follow up with the Supply Chain Department on the Procurement Plan.
- Support the IRC Kabul with field offices for processing monthly salaries of the ECHO project CBE teachers.
- Provide administrative support to education staff.
- Review the provincial Master Trainers, community Mobilizers, SMC Shura and Teachers’ report and enter update information into database/online database.
- Update the ECHO Database on daily/monthly base.
- Support education team in preparing filling system and make sure all the folders are up to date.
- Support education team in printing/ copying forms and training materials.
- Assists education team in preparing time sheets submit to HR department.
- Collect data of students and teachers from MoE school and enter the database.
- Raising PRs for program activities.
- Support MTTs and CMs in preparing Training, Classroom, Teacher and student materials.
- Keep update record of materials in warehouse.
- Support team and preparation of documents for MTT and CMs.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to quickly assess priorities and effectively manage a variety of activities.
- Traveling to the field/targeted schools for distribution of kits.
- Prepare weekly movement plan for education department.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree in Education or Business Administration.
- 5 years of experience in administrative support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Good English communication skill, as well as in Dari and Pashto languages.
- Excellent computer skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Online Database)
Females are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
(“ The IRC encourages employees to remain in a position for at least one year and be in good standing before applying for another position within the organization. if an employee is interested in a vacant position within the organization, he/she must inform his/her supervisor in advance before applying for a new position”)
(However, 1 year is a must to complete but to encourage IRCA employees somehow we are flexible who work in the current IRC position for at least 6 months or above and are given chance to compete for an opportunity in the organization)
Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and removed from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office, Qala-e-Fathullah, Street # 3, District 10, Old UNOCHA Office, Beside Fatemia Mosque.
Refer to submission guideline