Education Project Assistant
- Post Date:November 28, 2022
- Views 28
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Male
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number IRW-NGR-011-2022Location Nangarhar
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international nonprofitable non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with it headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside Afghanistan in 1992. Since then, IRA continued providing assistance in different fields: Emergency Relief, Agriculture, Health, Education, Engineering and construction, irrigation, and social welfare.
The Education Project Assistant will be responsible to support the program section in the smooth running of project activities. For instance, filing, recording, internal communicating, and supporting all operation departments accordingly to the project activities like procurement. HR’s paperwork and as well finance, and he/she will particularly carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Program Officer and other project staff in planning and implementing of the Community Based Education projects.
- Assist in monitoring of the activities according the approved activities schedule
- Producing initial reports of the activities and sharing these reports in timely manner
- Keep the record of the project and do the proper data collection and file recording
- Arranging meetings with stakeholder’s particularly sectorial departments.
- Follow up of the project implementation in the field
- Develop success stories for the monthly report
- Regular and on need field visits from the project site.
- Data collection , survey and small research from the project site
- Any other tasks assigned by the line supervisor.
14 grade in education preferable Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
1. At least 2-3 years of work experience, particularly with an international organization or local NGO in the field of adult education.
2. Collection and coordination with stakeholders
3. Strong Command of Dari and English both written and spoken.
4. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-ethnic team and take on diverse tasks.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Ability to work in groups.
· If necessary, willing to go to the field with other project staff.
· Sound ability to speak local and English languages and operate a computer
· Be punctual, on time, and able to meet deadlines.
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following:
The closing date for accepting applications is 04 Dec 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
Note: The written test/interview will be on rolling basis due to the urgent need of the position, the written test/interview may take place before the closing date of the post/s.