- Post Date:September 21, 2022
- Views 63
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number EC.TM.2022.91Location Kabul
About Emaad Private High School:
EMAAD Private High School is the combination of MoE and modern educational system with experience of over a decade stablished to comply gaps between classic and modern educational curriculum. We run a school of modern sciences together with desired environment for the youngest generation of our beloved country in international levels. That is why we say “Emaad is a backbone for learning and understanding”.
Education Coordinator will be conducting top level of management provisions by developing education structure such that all participants within plan will find themselves active and motivated.
The backbone of any academic promises is better planning and more important is to follow up the implementation based on a scheduler behavior.
Education Coordinator will play vital role on behalf of EMAAD PHS top management to rely on development of business as well as creating/searching for new opportunities to make business expansion possible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential Functions/Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
1. Assure that the development, coordination, implementation and evaluation of all educational programs as per the developed scope and plan of EMAAD PHS is taken under action.
2. Develop, prepare, organize and evaluate extra-curricular activities.
3. Approach teachers for their miss-conduct of teaching programs or mindset for teaching well.
4. In coordination HQ team always prepare sensible reports of educational development scope.
5. Assessing teachers and staff as per EMAAD PHS plans and strategic scope.
6. Supervise teachers and other education staff to ensure that curricula are taught according to the requirements of program participants and in consideration of the EMAAD PHS plans.
7. Provide peer review of management team, as well as proper performance reviews of teaching staff, both oral and written of overall job performance. Independently perform teaching observations as appropriate.
8. Carry out and assist staff in developing appropriate student behavior through positive reinforcement strategies and techniques.
9. Provide educational staff with annual training to review updates and changes in education programs.
10. Assist in the development of monthly and annual reports.
11. Provide supervision of students at all times during the duration of classes and programs, extending to the release of students to guardians. Maintain the highest possible degree of safety.
12. Prepare and conduct monthly and weekly staff meetings with vivid report to CEO.
13. Maintaining positive communication with program participants, their teachers/parents/guardians, as well as all visitors to school.
14. Provide recommendations for and follow program budget. Arrange necessary purchases through the Finance Manager within budgetary limitations.
15. Additional duties as assigned. Qualifications & Requirement.
1. Bachelor’s degree for Business Administration or Education is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
2. At least three years of experience working in a leadership position at an educational institution.
3. Skills in computers and English language is a must requirement for this position.
Please send your C.V to our official email ( [email protected]) and kindly mention the subject line with post reference ( EC.TM.2022.91) or your C.V will not be considered for short listing.