- Post Date:October 1, 2022
- Views 54
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Male
- Industry Media and NewsQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1518Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
A cameraman (DOP) director of photography, Cinematographers work with directors and film crews to create important visual effects for film and TV. They read through screenplays and choose appropriate lighting, angles, framing, and filters to create the mood of the film Cinematographers are also involved in post-production processes
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach with the director
• Collaborate with directors to determine shooting needs and requirements
• Provide creative input to scene planning and implementation
• Ability to work with DSLR cameras
• Knows usage of lenses, and gears during shooting
• Take quality footage from a stable or move position, prepare cameras, test angles of camera movements, and provide recommendations
• High School graduate with the ability to work long hours and time spent away from home, • Proficient with basic office equipment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Hands-on experience in operating relevant filming equipment
• Must have at least 4+ years of experience in a medium or large TV market or similar field
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.