DRIVER IN MAZAR
- Post Date:October 21, 2022
- Views 56
- Career Level StudentExperience 5 YearsGender Male
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number MSF-639Location Balkh
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Performing the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers in an MSF vehicle, ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country’s traffic rules and MSF security rules, in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Checking daily, the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle according to the MSF guidelines and policy
– Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, strict observance of traffic regulations, and strict observance of MSF security rules.
– Ensuring all passengers have all necessary papers in order before traveling, and ensuring non-MSF staff sign disclaimers of responsibility before using the vehicle
– Knowing how to use all types of radios, codes, call numbers, and radio alphabets and following the MSF communications policy and movement policy.
– Knowing and respecting the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints, and roadblocks.
– Essential literacy and secondary school study
– Essential Valid and current driving license
– The driver’s license must be presented at the test day or the candidate will be disqualified from participating in the test and recruitment
– Good knowledge of roads in Mazar and Balkh Province
– Essential Driving experience of 5 years with NGO
– Desirable Driving experience with MSF
– Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
– English: oral and written desirable
Only drivers living in Mazar will be considered for this recruitment
– FULL TIME / SCHEDULE: 176 HOURS PER MONTH – DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE POSITION THE CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING AND CAPABLE TO SOMETIMES WORK OUTSIDE REGULAR OFFICE HOURS
– SALARY WILL BE PAID ACCORDING TO THE MSF SALARY GRID
The interested candidates MUST submit their applications before Monday, October 24th at 8 PM with:
• CV in English
• Valid Driving licenses
to Médecins Sans Frontières via email: [email protected]
**Only applications received by email will be treated**
**Only drivers living in Mazar will be considered for this recruitment**
The reference “DRIVER in Mazar” must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying and attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.