District TVET and Incubation Officer
- Post Date:December 3, 2022
- Views 23
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Male
- Industry Media and NewsQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 30000 - 31218 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 289/22Location Nooristan
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.in the country.
2: Livelihood status of communities improved:
She/he will support team to work effectively to bring changes in livelihood status and support team in developing vocational and entrepreneurial skills, adapting to the needs of the local markets, and supporting business incubation, particularly targeting women and youth. He/ She ensures transparency in grant or input support participants to facilitate the opening of businesses or entering wage or self-employment and he work on organizing women-only market days to facilitate women-led/managed businesses, and rehabilitate market infrastructure to support women entrepreneurs
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and strengthening the relation with relevant stakeholder (Govt institutions and NGOs) to successfully implement the targeted activities in field.
• District TVET and Incubation Officer will support team to conduct a need analysis and market assessment in each targeted province to identify relevant trades or occupations that are in demand among target groups in the community.
• Support project activities and field staff to adapt and enhance existing course materials and curriculum where available.
• Facilitate support and Conducting of Training for field staff on safeguarding.
• Follow up the process of stipend or providing input for those participants who successfully complete the training to support them with the starting up of their self- or wage employment
• Ensure regular coordination with M&E officers to find out the gap /deviation for on time correction and decision in order to achieve project objective successfully
• Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
• Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
• Experience of working in teams and coordinating with project/Programme personnel located in provinces and Districts
• Must be a team player with initiative and demonstrated ability to work in a challenging work environment;
• Strong work ethic and the ability to interact well with stakeholders at various levels; and
• Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Good organizational, communication, interpersonal
• Bachelor degree or its equivalent degree with 2 years of practical working experience , from a recognized university
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/district-tvet-and-incubation-officer-only-female-2/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100