- Post Date:October 22, 2022
- Views 42
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number KBL_156Location Kabul
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last kilometer: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. ACTED develops and implements programs that target the most vulnerable amongst populations that have suffered from conflict, natural disaster, or socio-economic
hardship. ACTED’s approach looks beyond the immediate emergency towards opportunities for longer term livelihoods reconstruction and sustainable development. ACTED is active in 35 countries and implements more than 495 projects a year reaching over 11 million beneficiaries with 400 international staff and 4,300 national staff.
ACTED is working in 14 north, north eastern and East & West provinces of Afghanistan. These provinces are affected by natural and man-made disasters. ACTED is providing relief and emergency assistance to the vulnerable population affected by displacements, conflicts or natural disasters, in the field of agriculture, NFI, shelters, WASH and food security
- Overall coordination of the district-level activities along with sub-projects implementation
- Responsible for planning, implementation, and training support to the social organizers, CDC and subcommittee members.
- Analyze district-level performance and assess the progress of the community in line with their plan.
- Facilitate community applications for social Grant approval
- Lead the facilitator’s team at the district level and create a high-performance team
- Compile report and send to the province
- Compile poor women and Vulnerable group’s final list to the provincial manager.
- Work on Staff development
- Assist SO for preparing sub-project proposals, preparing reports, and house-to-house survey.
- Prepare the monthly reports and submit them to the Provincial Engineer.
- Daily follow-up on all Engineering activities at the District level
- Perform other duties as required.
Facilitate the labor wages and retailer’s payment in a weekly basis duly. Participate in organize
- University degree in Civil Engineering, engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and 2 years of managerial experience.
- Fluent in local languages
- Ability to manage staff and work on teams
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in remote and insecure areas, and under tight deadlines
Those who fulfill the above mentioned criteria should send their updated CV to below submission Email:
Kindly mentioned Vacancy number, position title along with province name in subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
No CV will received after closing date.
Note:Please clearly specify the locations (Provinces and districts you’re going to apply) on the Subject of your email. Otherwise, your Cvs will not be cosidered.