- Post Date:October 3, 2022
- Views 92
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry AerospaceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number JCSSO-013Location Bamyan
About Justice & Civil Society Support Organization:
JCSSO is Non-profit, non-political non-governmental Organization, registered by Afghan Ministry of economy in 2009 under # 1694 with the specification bellow:
Socio-economic empowerment of community by strengthening their capacities, to ensure human rights are understood, respected and monitored by the people, the society is governed by the rule of law, on the basis of democracy
A society where Community is involved in process of development & effective, responsive and accountable, democratic governance, with Civil Society participations created.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with UCSS-Food team to issue and distribute food distribution token to the beneficiaries.
• Work with Field Monitor to ensure clear communication with affected communities regarding targeting criteria, entitlements, how to access assistance and give feedback.
• Collect beneficiary data and modify as per the project selection criteria, add to beneficiary database and profiles.
• Prepare and share beneficiary list according to survey with food distribution team.
• Support the project team in developing timely distribution plans.
• Work closely with storekeepers to calculate the food arrivals and assure the monthly ration food completion for each Food Distribution Points (FDP).
• Deal with complaints or issues related to Food distribution voucher and/or distribution
• Conduct duties in accordance with JCSSO Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
• Minimum 1 years of previous experience in food security, programming for humanitarian projects.
• Management roles preferably in complex emergency programs for INGOs.
• Applicable knowledge working with transfer modalities and assessment
• Very good written English and ability to write good quality reports.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, results-driven and excellent sense of organization.
Job Location: Panjab, Waras, Yakawlang 1 and Yakawlang2 district of Bamyan.
Education: at least 12 grade with community based work experiences.
JCSSO is an equal opportunity employer offering a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of 3 referees (including telephone and email address).
Please DO NOT attach academic transcripts and Diplomas and states the applied position and vacancy number in the email subject or on the left -side of the envelope. Interested candidates are invited to submit applications before 05, October, 2022 at following email: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the Interview