Director, SAP PGT Cloud Full Stack
- Post Date:July 12, 2022
- Views 75
- Experience 8 Years +Gender BothIndustry Food and Beverage
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of OpportunitiesLocation Dallas, Texas
Global PGT Infrastructure Services (Full Stack and Full Lifecycle) supports PepsiCo’s strategic transformation program – PepsiCo Global Template across all sectors ($1B+ program). This is a multi-year business transformation program across sectors with significant complexity. This role specifically is accountable to build a dedicated team of FTE’s and Contractors as well as integrate dotted line team members for all infrastructure full stack cloud services to support the PGT platform infrastructure end to end across Program, Production, and Technology Lifecycle Management.
- Establish an SAP PGT Cloud Infrastructure Full Stack team accountable for SAP PGT infrastructure foundational and essential services globally with spanning all disciplines: architecture, engineering, operations, security.
- Lead and operate a global cloud services/operations team accountable for Incident, change, problem, service requests for SAP PGT IaaS, PaaS and other cloud native offerings.
- Integrate direct the dedicated and matrixed team to design and build cloud foundation and essential services to support PepsiCo’s Global PGT infrastructure multi-year program and roll out.
- Create and lead a team of full stack cloud architects and engineers to design and modernize SAP PGT infrastructure across business units as they are but and onboarded from on-premise to public cloud
- Create foundation and essential services automation plan, encompassing both native offerings, inclusive of global SAP program demand and global digital platforms, as well as legacy applications across all global sectors
- Deliver SAP PGT foundational infrastructure and automated services to enable programs and migrations on-time, on-budget for PepsiCo Global Template across all business units.
- Develop in partnership with key stakeholder groups and partners a clear SAP PGT infrastructure cloud technology capability roadmap, inclusive of business enablement touchpoints to CTO-owned platforms
- Support a global multi-year strategy for migrating SAP infrastructure from PepsiCo’s data centers to public cloud and prepare for global SAP program demand and integration with digital platforms and legacy applications across sectors
- Define automation strategy to unlock productivity and to ensure transparent billing (tagging, metering, monitoring),
- Serve as a cloud expert and go-to leader for all things infrastructure for SAP PGT cloud environments1
- COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field required; master’s degree preferred
- 15 years of IT technology experience, with clear leadership success and strategy development
- Ten+ years of relevant cloud experience inclusive of engineering and architecture design principles, organizational methodologies, infrastructure implementations, data center leadership, application development and software engineering functions
- Proven formation of a Cloud CoE and experience leading a Cloud CoE
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience preferred, particulary in global environment
- Solid global architecture understanding, spanning infrastructure, operations, applications, security and controls
- Experience with design, configuration, migration and deployment experience related to Azure or AWS technologies
- Experience operating complex multi-datacenter, multi-cluster environment and a strong understanding of multi-tenancy with associated security and controls
- Experience with hosting enterprise class SAP and HANA DBs
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (BGP, DNS, Load Balancing, firewall and core Internet)
- Experience with migration of application workloads to public cloud
- Experience defining and driving automation strategies and overall cloud marketplace development
- Solid understanding of containerization and virtualization technologies and micro-services
- A working understanding with CI/CD tools
- Automating Environment builds to support DevSecOps (infrastructure and configuration as code)
- Servant leader, comfortable interacting in a consistently collaborative manner with all levels of the organization
- Pracitioner of empowering teams for success, with belief in sharing successes and failures, on a global basis
- Ability to speak both IT and business, with focus on representing the art of the possible
- Leader who unites others, across geographies and cultures
- Experience in driving business case success, adhering to financial-success metrics for business and IT
- Excellent written and verbal ommunication with strong inter-personal skills
- Successful cloud strategy development and deployment experience, including migration in global, large scale organization(s)
- Change driver, with proven successes and lessons learned from past programs
- Strong financial acumen to drive business case definition, tracking and promoting of business value creation
- Adept at managing global complexity, adjusting messaging, plans and mitigation plans flawlessly
- Create a learning organization in PepsiCo by making sector & global teams cloud & technology conversant
- Be comfortable translating technical information to leadership and be able to create associated story boards
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Related Jobs (7)
Maastricht University Netherlands 2023 High Potential Scholarship on October 10, 2022 Scholarship
EAST-WEST CENTER GRADUATE DEGREE FELLOWSHIP: AWARD DETAILS on October 10, 2022 Fellowship
RMIT University 2022 Natural Hazards Research Scholarship on July 4, 2022 Scholarship
American University US 2022 Emerging Global Leader Scholarship on August 27, 2022 Scholarship