Digital Marketer Female
- Post Date:September 4, 2022
- Views 31
- Career Level OfficerExperience FreshGender Female
- Industry Finance and EconomicQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 7000 Af
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number NCP0031Location Kabul
About Naikbeen Control Panel Co
Naikbeen Group was Formed in 2002 as a family-owned company, the First and biggest Hosting Provider in Afghanistan. has established itself as a leader in the areas of Information Technology, Webhosting, Domains Registration, Reseller account, Dedicated server, web Designing, web Development & Support as well as Order Fulfillment. we have more than 23 Resellers all over Afghanistan.
We are providing Services from 2 biggest servers which secured with strong security software
Naikbeen Control Panel Co is looking for a self-motivated and talented Female Digital Marketing and Communications Manager with exceptional digital media, and communication skills. The incumbent is expected to be a “strategic thinker” with meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- She will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, he should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to a variety of the target audiences of Naikbeen Control Panel Co. In a fast-moving marketing landscape, the incumbent needs to be agile, flexible, strategic, and tactical and have the ability to tactically execute to look at the big picture while taking care of day-to-day operations.
- She will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of all digital marketing and communications strategies of the company and will work with a team of graphic designers and digital marketing consultants and oversee the implementation of plans aimed at executing targeted and effective online marketing campaigns on various platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Old Clients.
- Searching for New clients.
- Publishing Vacancy and other posts to NCP websites and NC Facebook pages.
- Manage NCP’s Facebook Pages.
- Calling to Client and doing the Email Marketing.
- NCP has Free Services and Paid, and we will pay Good Commission to the Marketer from the New Paid Client.
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of effective and results-based marketing activities, including direct mail, corporate sales, social media marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools, and others.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Ensure all service offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Work with creative staff and other department heads to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Develop, manage and execute an annual strategic marketing and communications plan for the company to span across all communication media and reach appropriate target audiences, based on specific performance goals.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on similar industry activities; evaluate the success of various communication strategies and provide and implement recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee the development, management, and maintenance of all online communication vehicles, and provide strategic leadership to the marketing and communications team.
- Other work will be given by the Manager
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Advertising and Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- A minimum of one year of work experience in the sector, including handling corporate communications, original writing, and editing, and Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital marketing techniques, technologies, and solutions including but not limited to Web Hosting, Domain, Web development, Database, SEO, SMO, Paid Advertising, and other related technologies.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Knowledge of the Internet, google search, and email.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English a must.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Fluency in English; working knowledge of English is highly required.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and tasks while meeting deadlines;
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and consistently with team members, clients, and Companies;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong teamwork ethics, managerial and collaborative skills;
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs in PDF format to [email protected] IMMEDIATELY and before September 10, 2022.
or bring Her CV to the below Address and the interview will be teak.
Time 11:00AM to 30:00PM
Address: 2nd Street of Karte-e-Naw, 5th Floor of Karwan Mall, Office Numbers 512 and 513
WhatsApp Number only for office Time 0781-102030
Note: Please mention the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email (Digital Marketer Female – NCP0031), otherwise, your application may not be considered.
Note: For any technical Assist you can also ask us by Email, Telephone, and Skype.
Our support team will be happy if do assist you.