Deputy Branch Manager
- Post Date:October 5, 2022
- Views 57
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry EntertainmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number OA0399Location Balkh
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid is seeking a qualified candidate who is interested in joining our growing Development Finance Institutions as : DBM
Mutahid, (meaning United in local language) was created in April 2011 to serve Afghan entrepreneurs by providing microfinance, SME, and Islamic loans.
If you are interested in the opportunity to work in an organization committed to the core principles of ethics, providing innovative programs and building advanced technology solutions to better serve our clients, and are a hard work individual, then you are the person Mutahid wants to hire!
Deputy Branch Manager is responsible for overall daily activities of the branch including Administrative, HR, Finance matters beside of his/her day to day operation work
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand Islamic/ conventional Lending
• Understand management Skills
• Formulate the monthly/ quarterly financing plan of the Area Office.
• Cross check loan appraisal with related documents and ensure its correctness
• Supervise Islamic Loan Officers ILO (Islamic Loan Officer and LO) on daily activities.
• Verify clients loan, clients guarantor, business and residence
• Review loan appraisal of clients after verification of related documents
• Assess the performance of Islamic Loan Officers and provide him requisite guidance to build his capacity
• Find new Islamic loan borrowers
• Identify the training needs of the Islamic Loan officers
• Achieve monthly targets
• Control PAR/Reduce the current PAR
• Late follow up
Education: BA degree with 4 year lending + Management experience
Knowledge: MS Office, Islamic Banking Operation, Management, Marketing
Knowledge: Microfinance Operations
· Islamic and Conventional Lending Knowledge
· Management Skills, Detail Analytical Planning
· Problem resolution & Monitoring Skills
· Communicating Skills, Marketing Skills
· Presentation and writing skills in English, Dari and Pashtu report writing
· Ability to work independently
· Good Customer Relationship Management
The application package, only acceptable in English or Dari languages, should, comprise of your latest up-to-date resume and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, indicating your earliest joining date, if selected.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only via email with the subject “Mutahid OA399” to [email protected]. Due to the expectation of a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity