- Post Date:September 10, 2022
- Views 37
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number 31370Location Logar
About IRC (International Rescue Committee):
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
- Welcome and greet all patients and visitors at the clinic
- Register new clients and updating existing client demographics
- Facilitate patient flow and reducing bottlenecks, support screening and triage
- Respond to patient inquiries
- Support affective triage by alter
- Protects client confidentiality by ensuring health information is secured and not leaving the computer unattended
- Responsible for the overall data management and record keeping at the health facility
- Collaborate closely with medical doctors, HIS officer and other health providers
- Support HIS officer in preparing different types of reports
- Daily entry in online system (Commcare) and submitting to HIS officer
- Correction and address of the given comment through online system.
- Sharing of good action photos and consent forms with HIS Officer in weekly base.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
- Graduated from 14 class IT, BCS or related field will be an asset.
- Two years’ relevant working experience
- Proficiency in the use Smartphone tablets,
- Ability to enter daily data through commcare application.
- Demonstrated experience and high attention to details
- Excellent organization skills: the ability to work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with healthcare administration
- Experience with data entry, data collection
For IRC- Afghanistan Internal Candidates:
(“ The IRC encourages employees to remain in a position for at least one year and be in good standing before applying for another position within the organization. if an employee is interested in a vacant position within the organization, he/she must inform his/her supervisor in advance before applying for a new position”)
(However, 1 year is a must to complete but to encourage IRCA employees somehow we are flexible who work in the current IRC position for at least 6 months or above and are given chance to compete for an opportunity in the organization)
Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and removed from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office, Qala-e-Fathullah, Street # 3, District 10, Old UNOCHA Office, Beside Fatemia Mosque.
Refer to submission guideline