- Post Date:November 10, 2022
- Views 12
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number RIZSC/2022/018Location Kabul
About RIZ Strategy Consulting:
It is a consulting company
The Data Analyst, working closely with WHO and UNICEF, will support the data management and analysis of all aspects of the polio eradication program, including campaigns, EPI, complementary vaccination activities, surveillance, and integrated services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Consolidate, validate, cross-check, interpret, compile and present data received related to all aspects of the polio program – campaigns, EPI, CVAs, surveillance, and integrated services.
· Systematically collect and compile information and data (Pre-campaign, reported administrative coverage, intra-campaign data, PTT, Cross border) from all districts prior to, during, and after each campaign (NIDs, SNIDs, SIADs, LPDs, and Case Response immunization activities) on a daily basis of pre-, intra-, and post-campaigns.
· Check validity, completeness, and accuracy of data and analyze/present data for NEOC, REOCs, and provincial teams, particularly for campaign review meetings, stakeholder meetings, and advocacy missions
· Compile data and information to track the progress of the National Emergency Action Plan (NEAP) in coordination with NEOC partners.
· Provide technical support to REOCs and provincial teams as required.
· Maintain a contact database of all national, provincial, district health, and field EPI/PEI staff including from the Ministry of Public Health, NGOs, and International partners.
· Undertake tasks as assigned by NEOC Director, Core Group, and Working Groups
· At least two years of experience in data management and/or data analysis
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
· Fluency in Dari, Pashto, and English.
· Ability to work independently and within a team.
· Strong data technology skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and GIS).
· Ability to validate, cross-check, interpret, compile and present data for decision-making.
· Desired characteristics include professionalism, integrity, discipline, transparency, and willingness to work within a team.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter, with the position name (Data Analyst) including reference number in the subject line, by email to [email protected].
Please note that applications received after the closing date and without the Subject line will not be given consideration. Only shortlisted candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for a test/interview.