Customer Service Officer (Jalalabad Branch- Female)
- Post Date:October 29, 2022
- Views 36
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Female
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 30/10/2022Location Nangarhar
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The purpose of the CSO is to achieve quality business growth for Bank’s branch within assigned territory. The responsibilities incorporate marketing and selling AIB banking products to existing and new customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Primary responsibilities for customer service operation:
a) Opens and closes customer accounts:
b) Obtaining proper identification of customers in according to branches operating procedure.
c) Ensure that customer reviews and signs General Terms and Conditions applicable to the operation of the account.
d) Provides customers with all relevant account-opening forms, including signature card.
e) Ensure that all account opening criteria are properly filled
f) Prepares files and ensures that completeness and those signatures are appended.
g) Input all appropriate static data into the bank’s administrative system.
h) Ensure new customers are issued bank customers card
i) Follow the bank’s procedure for business license verifications
j) Manage adequately all keys, deliverables, and customers files
k) Processing all cash and none cash transactions, such as withdrawal, Deposit, cheque, account to account, currency exchange and so on.
l) Tally deliverables, Cash, etc and run EOD at the branch/Outlets.
m) Authorize transactions in the system based on their assigned limits.
n) Authorize data entries in the system for account opening based on assigned authorities.
2. Provides the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous and enthusiastic manner to employees, customers/clients and the community.
5. Asks the right questions during customer interview to determine additional financial needs and which product solution is right for them.
6. Opens new accounts, and effectively cross sells banks products and services. Counsels customers within scope of authority. Responds to questions on complicated accounts. Refers more complex customer matters to branch management
7. Participates in various marketing campaigns. Identifies internal and external business development opportunities.
8. Ensures security of branch and confidentiality of customer information as per the bank’s code of ethics.
9. Monitors changes in Bank policies, procedures, products, rates etc. Attends ongoing training and meetings as required.
10. Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges
11. Comply with all bank’s policies and procedures during process of customers transactions related to customer services, such transfer application, cheque process, etc.
12. Maintain adequate customers filing system in the branch.
13. Authorization of cash transactions and a/c to a/c transfers, currency exchange transactions up to assigned limit.
14. Responsible for overall operation of the branch including custody of vault, checking and verification of all transactions’ slips, till denomination report and till contract report.
– Bachelor Degree
– 2 Years banking and finance experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
– Customer Service
– Customer Service Relationship management
– Effective communication skills
– Fluent in English, Dari and Pushto
– Data analysis skills
– Problem solving skill
– Negotiation Skills
– Conflict management skill
– Problem Solving skill.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment, Please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question, while applying.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer