- Post Date:October 3, 2022
- Views 69
- Career Level ManagerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number JCSSO-015Location Bamyan
About Justice & Civil Society Support Organization:
JCSSO is Non-profit, non-political non-governmental Organization, registered by Afghan Ministry of economy in 2009 under # 1694 with the specification bellow:
Socio-economic empowerment of community by strengthening their capacities, to ensure human rights are understood, respected and monitored by the people, the society is governed by the rule of law, on the basis of democracy
A society where Community is involved in process of development & effective, responsive and accountable, democratic governance, with Civil Society participations created.
Recently Justice and Civil Society Support Organization (JCSSO) received UCSS-Project from WFP. We support the most vulnerable people in Bamyan Center. During the process of surveying, scope registration and Food distribution crowd controllers are playing the key and important rule for control and management of the crowd. So, we need 1 eligible person with the below qualification for position of crowd controlling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Check security passes for individuals entering property
• Ensure and deliver receipts and other valuable items
• Maintain the order on properties or in large groups
• Offer advice on better security services for clients
• Offer directions to authorized guests
• Patrol properties and ensure that all points of entry are secure
• Watch for safety hazards
• Ability to maintain decorum in stressful and problematic situations
• Ability to stand, sit and walk for long shifts
• Good communication skills
• Helpful and friendly personality
• Intense attention to detail
• Strong and authoritative voice
• Ability to detain threatening individuals
• To have patience
• To have ability to stand ling time in open area
• To have well behavior
• To be able to work in hard situation in cold area
Job Location: Panjab, Waras, Yakawalang 1 and Yakawlang2 district of Bamyan.
Education: bachelor of social science or other related education.
JCSSO is an equal opportunity employer offering a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of 3 referees (including telephone and email address).
Please DO NOT attach academic transcripts and Diplomas and states the applied position and vacancy number in the email subject or on the left -side of the envelope. Interested candidates are invited to submit applications before 05, October, 2022 at following email: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the Interview