- Post Date:December 14, 2022
- Views 40
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry Media and NewsQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1544Location Kabul
Lapis is a leading media, education, research, project management and strategic communications company, operating throughout the Middle East, Northern Africa, South and Central Asia. Lapis supports local and global efforts to bring about positive change in frontier markets and challenging environments. From delivering education projects to strategic communications and project design, for nearly two decades Lapis’ work has framed how individuals, communities and nations see their world. We employ an unparalleled understanding of complex media and sociopolitical environments. We stay on the forefront of changes in audiences’ media and technology consumption, and combine this systems-level knowledge with our on-ground expertise to tailor carefully analyzed and creatively engaging products. Our clients include governments, foundations, international organizations, and the private sector.
We seek exceptional candidates for Creative Director role who have the passion, intellectual acuity, and business acumen to help with implementation of our projects. Creative Director will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of the relevant tasks and deliverables and will lead on developing ideas and creative concepts related to design and production of educational contents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with design personnel to ensure that all create ideas are presented properly
• Work with media planners/buyers and the production department in terms of any relevant details of his job
• Conceive, develop and produce effective ideas and concepts in regards to educational contents design
• Develop creative strategy, concepts and designs for educational projects
• Lead creative projects from concept level to completion
• Provide client relationship management support to project/strategy team – involving direct interactions with client – briefings, meeting and presenting creative work
• Contribute to the creative culture of the agency – share best practices, ideas and enable a learning environment for team members
• Lead and support creative training programs as part of capacity building activities
▪ Diploma in cinema, acting or equivalent work experience in the field
▪ At least 3 years of experience in related field
▪ Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (for art-led creative director). Knowledge of popular video editing software is a plus for this positon
▪ Experience in the usage of computer and office software package (MS. Word, Excel etc.)
▪ Communication and presentation skills: They need excellent communication (written and verbal) and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients and explain their ideas to members of their creative team.
▪ Interpersonal skills: Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. They need a clear creative vision while remaining open to others’ ideas.
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]. Please submit all attachments as PDFs, and ensure that the document title includes name your first and last name as well as the position for which you are applying.