Covid – 19 Nurse
- Post Date:September 14, 2022
- Views 92
- Career Level OfficerExperience FreshGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Associate DegreeSalary Salary ranges from 220 USD to 250 USD depending on the district remoteness and access issues
- Number of Opportunities 4Vacancy Number HADAAF-22-060Location Helmand
- HADAAF is a non-governmental, non for profit and non-sectarian Afghan NGO founded in March 2004 and legally registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2006. Since its inception, HADAAF has been implementing programs in different sectors such as; health, education, livelihood, emergency response and community’s development mostly in hard to reach area of Afghanistan. Under its programs HADAAF is targeting the most vulnerable communities; such as marginalized women and children, people with disabilities, internal and external displaced population in different parts of the country. HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman and Kabul provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
- HADAAF respects & adhere to national & international humanitarian standards such as International Human Rights, Convention on the Rights of Children (CRC), The Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Response, Do NO Harm, Speer Standards, NGO Laws and Code of Conduct among others.
- Screening of all patients (Male and Female) for COID-19
- Registration of screened patients in standard registrar
- Refer/advise mild and moderate suspected cases of COVID-19 for home quarantine
- Refer sever cases of COVID-19 to COVID-19 provincial hospital
- Provide support to male doctor and doing OPD in his absence
- Conduct growth monitoring/Screening of under five years old children
- Provide appropriate health education to the clients about COVID-19
- Update all monthly COVID-19 data of in large colors charts (Line, Pie and Bar charts)
- Provide and maintain a good level of hygiene in working place
- Provide weekly/monthly COVID-19 reports to in-charge of the clinic
Additional Job Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time which are reasonable in relation to their level of skills and experience.
- Able to speak/write in Pashto and Dari with clarity and ease.
- Strength in interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Cooperative and helpful attitude and willingness to work outside normal business hours as needed
Education and Experience:
- Nursing Degree from recognize Institute
- At least 6 months’ experience in COVID-19 related field
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 30 September 2022.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant should mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.