Corporate Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
- Post Date:September 16, 2022
- Views 63
- Experience 5 YearsGender BothIndustry Computer and Technology
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of OpportunitiesLocation Nashville, TN, USA; Miami, FL, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Kansas City, MO, USA; New York, NY, USA; Portland, OR, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA; Addison, TX, USA.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the Cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Corporate Field Sales Representative, you will work to grow Google Cloud’s market share across the corporate account customer segment. You will build executive-level relationships and align our Cloud offerings to the customers’ needs. You will lead a cross-functional team and leverage resources, including sales engineering, inside sales, and partners to maximize outcomes.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest Cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their business problems.
- Lead territory account planning processes that align partner and Google resources to maximize opportunities.
- Lead consistent growth by managing the business cycle.
- Build executive relationships with customers and bring cross-organization relationships to Google. Collaborate with long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Manage end-to-end business-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives and corporate customers.
- Lead growth strategy with Google’s partner ecosystem. Scale with partners that deliver innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with quota carrying software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-to-Business (B2B) software company.
- 7 years of experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, including inside sales representatives, sales engineers, partner sales managers, and external partners.
- Experience with commercial and legal agreements/working with procurement, legal, and business teams in enterprises.
- Experience in working with partners in implementation projects and leveraging C-level relationships to sell Cloud solutions.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customers’ technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.