- Post Date:November 2, 2022
- Views 46
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Media and NewsQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1530Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
The Copyright Officer will follow copyright compliance protocols and assist in the provision of accurate copyright information to division staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Organize, manage, and control all patents, trademarks, and copyright files including the tracking of all upcoming auction dates.
• Manage all aspects of intellectual property licenses and patents.
• Develop methods to extract data from departmental databases in response to outside queries.
• Negotiate license agreements with external parties.
• Aid with the preparation and submission of required electronic filings to various external agencies.
• Review documents for compliance with applicable laws regarding trademark and patent requirements.
• Enter data into databases and generate scheduled and ad hoc reports.
• Correspond with external patent agents and intellectual property counsel.
• Provide advice and support to staff as it relates to intellectual property protection and institutional intellectual property policies.
• Write assignment agreements and other types of legal contracts.
• Remain current with changes to intellectual property policies, legislation, and procedures.
• Performing any additional tasks assigned by HOD
• Bachelor of Computer Science
• Excellent oral and written English and Dari communication skills
• Excellent computer skills (e.g., Ms. Office, and Internet Use)
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.