Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Cook - by Edo Japan (Canada jobs)
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 49
- Vacancy No 2Offered Salary 16.50 hourly / 32 to 40 hours per weekLocation Location2720 James Mowatt Trail SWEdmonton, AB T6W 3R3
- Career Level OthersExperience 2 YearsIndustry Food
- Qualification Certificate
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.