- Post Date:December 26, 2022
- Views 48
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number Vacancy#:400Location Kabul
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
FMIC was established as an innovative four-way public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, La Chaine de l’Espoir “Chain of Hope”, and AKDN. The Aga Khan University is managing this facility as part of AKDN initiative. FMIC is a 171-bed tertiary care hospital for adults, mothers and children, located in Kabul, Afghanistan; providing access to Afghans from all 34 provinces with exemplary healthcare services. FMIC diagnostics offer high-end imaging and state-of-the-art laboratory services; meeting the emergent needs of the Afghan populace. FMIC offers subsidized care through its Patient Welfare Support Programme to patients with no wherewithal to afford the cost of services. Since April 2006, FMIC has disbursed over $44.1M in patient welfare support to over 675,000 patients. FMIC serves over 300,000 patients annually. Furthermore, FMIC has established a 40-bed Women’s and Children’s house to host ultra-poor patients and provide 100% free care including housing and transportation facilities.
Overall responsible for quality of services, maintain discipline of Junior staff, manage emergency crisis like preparing any kinds of meal and provide patient’s meal according to Physicians’ diet order.
preparing of food in best quality and on time for Guesthouse staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals.
- To monitor sanitation practices and ensure that kitchen safety standards are followed.
- To ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen, its machinery and equipment.
- To ensure that all commodities are used economically and according to any specified procedures, and that waste is kept to a minimum.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene as per the Personal Hygiene Policy
- To take orders for and serve meals to patients, staff and visitors as required.
- To keep an inventory of all kitchen utensils, plates, glasses, cutlery, cookware, etc and report items missing or needing repairs to Supervisor.
- To prepare the food and refreshment for meetings, workshop and guests.
- To keep work areas clean and monitor oven temperatures
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Able to read and write.
- Ability to multitask and display highest possible form of endurance when conditions get tough
- Ability to adhere strictly to directives and instructions from superiors
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Food hygiene knowledge.
Interested applicants should send their resume to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Children, Ali Abad, and Behind Kabul University or email [email protected].
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged. CVs are required to be covered with application letter also. Please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line.